All entrants must submit online designs for an original plated dessert for fine dining
service by the closing date. If selected for the final you will be required to attend
at Hotelympia on Wednesday 25th January 2017 1130hrs - 1315hrs to prepare 2 portions
of your dessert.
1. The competition is open to any person over the age of18 years on the closing
2. Applications must be made through the Salon Culinaire online application process,
3. Applications must also include the following information:
3.1. The name of the dessert.
3.2. A description of the dessert.
3.3. A colour photograph of the dessert (uploaded with your application)
3.4. The name of the Callebaut product and proposed CCS serviceware from the RAK
3.5. Chef jacket size
4. Preliminary judging will be based on your online submission only.
5. Finalists will be notified by Salon Culinaire management
6. All entrants MUST use at least one raw material from the Barry Callebaut range
as specified on the APC website (www.ukapc.co.uk)There is no other restriction on
ingredients used. In addition all competitors MUST use serviceware from the CCS range